top of page
- tir. 28. feb.SentrumJoin us to celebrate International Women's Day with an honest talk about the Psychology of Money.
- ons. 30. nov.SentrumThe time has come! Please join us at our last event of the year, the WIN Christmas party.
- tor. 03. nov.EGGS Design (3rd Floor)An in-person Investor Evening with a Masterclass, startup pitching, and time to network and mingle.
- tor. 27. okt.Sommerro HotelThe newest WIN Learn to Invest Program that will launch at the end of October 2022 in cooperation with Young sisters (daughters of Feddie Ocean Distillery investors) and is directed to women between 20 and 35 years of age. Register your interest.
- ons. 19. okt.ZoomYou are invited to a Digital Startup Pitching Session on Wednesday, October 19 where we will bring two exciting startups, Stack by.me and Lyll, to your consideration.
- ons. 11. maiKvale Advokatfirma ASVelkommen til Investorpresentasjon fra grunder Evelina Olsson for Okida (tidligere Finanstipset) med etterfølgende presentasjoner om det juridiske ved investeringer presentert av Anne Kjølseth Ekerholt (Partner Kvale, M&A International Corporate transactions) Susanne Hamre Skoglund. Servering.
- ons. 20. apr.Kjeller InnovasjonLearn to invest in startups training in collaboration with Kjeller Innovasjon for Women. Join our five-module course, learn from the experts, and meet other like-minded people in the WIN Network. The program will be conducted in Viken and Oslo over five Wednesdays from 17:30-21:00.
- man. 07. mar.Olivia Aker BryggeSave the date 7.03.22. Celebrating women's achievements and increasing visibility for International Womens day. Speakers Camilla Andersson ( CEO WIN) and Yrja Oftedal ( Host and producer Yrja Oftedahl) , Investment Opportunity with FXBL, and networking.
- ons. 10. nov.Fredensborgveien 22Welcome to WINs Q4 Investor breakfast for two exciting start-up pitches!
- ons. 29. sep.Kvale Law FirmThe WIN event under Oslo Innovation Week 2021 will focus on Solutions for Climate. We will present ways to invest in a better world by putting your money where ROI is as important as climate impact while reducing risk by investing with others. The topic for the evening will be sustainability.
- ons. 15. sep.SentrumAre you interested in investing in 10 to 12 global-impacting climate solutions? This might be the opportunity to do so. Jørn Haanæs, Katapult Climate Fund Investment Manager will host an info-session to explain how the WIN Network members can invest in the Fund, which is closing in October. Join us
bottom of page