top of page
- tor. 27. okt.Sommerro Hotel27. okt. 2022, 17:30 – 28. okt. 2022, 17:30Sommerro Hotel, Sommerrogata 1, 0255 Oslo, NorwayThe newest WIN Learn to Invest Program that will launch at the end of October 2022 in cooperation with Young sisters (daughters of Feddie Ocean Distillery investors) and is directed to women between 20 and 35 years of age. Register your interest.
- ons. 11. maiKvale Advokatfirma AS11. mai 2022, 17:30 – 21:00 CESTKvale Advokatfirma AS, Haakon VIIs gate 10, 0161 Oslo, NorgeVelkommen til Investorpresentasjon fra grunder Evelina Olsson for Okida (tidligere Finanstipset) med etterfølgende presentasjoner om det juridiske ved investeringer presentert av Anne Kjølseth Ekerholt (Partner Kvale, M&A International Corporate transactions) Susanne Hamre Skoglund. Servering.
- ons. 20. apr.Kjeller Innovasjon20. apr. 2022, 17:30 – 21:00Kjeller Innovasjon, Gunnar Randers Vei 24, 2007 Kjeller, NorgeLearn to invest in startups training in collaboration with Kjeller Innovasjon for Women. Join our five-module course, learn from the experts, and meet other like-minded people in the WIN Network. The program will be conducted in Viken and Oslo over five Wednesdays from 17:30-21:00.
- man. 07. mar.Olivia Aker Brygge07. mar. 2022, 18:00 – 20:00Olivia Aker Brygge, Stranden 3, 0250 Oslo, NorgeSave the date 7.03.22. Celebrating women's achievements and increasing visibility for International Womens day. Speakers Camilla Andersson ( CEO WIN) and Yrja Oftedal ( Host and producer Yrja Oftedahl) , Investment Opportunity with FXBL, and networking.
- ons. 29. sep.Kvale Law Firm29. sep. 2021, 18:00 – 21:00 CESTKvale Law Firm, Haakon VIIs gate 10, 0161 Oslo, NorgeThe WIN event under Oslo Innovation Week 2021 will focus on Solutions for Climate. We will present ways to invest in a better world by putting your money where ROI is as important as climate impact while reducing risk by investing with others. The topic for the evening will be sustainability.
- ons. 15. sep.Sentrum15. sep. 2021, 17:00 – 18:00 CESTSentrum, Kongens gate 11a, 5th floor. 0153 Oslo, NorwayAre you interested in investing in 10 to 12 global-impacting climate solutions? This might be the opportunity to do so. Jørn Haanæs, Katapult Climate Fund Investment Manager will host an info-session to explain how the WIN Network members can invest in the Fund, which is closing in October. Join us
bottom of page