RINGSIDE SEAT: Investing in Climate Sustainability
Time & Location
About the Event
The WIN event under Oslo Innovation Week 2021 will focus on Solutions for Climate. We will present ways to invest in a better world by putting your money where ROI is as important as climate impact while reducing risk by investing with others. The red thread for the evening with food and drinks will be sustainability,
- Isabelle Ringnes will introduce and serve Isabelle's Sustainable Rose, together with the two female founders of Cape Wine Import, Carina Godou and Mia Westby, who are revolutionizing the male-dominated industry of wine by importing wine from South Africa's first carbon-neutral winery.
- Cecilia Brækhus- the acclaimed Norwegian professional boxer and World Champion, will join us live from LA to add a touch of empowerment to the evening.
- Janne Kaada Eriksen and Susanne Hamre Skoglund from the law firm Kvale will share talk about "Already when investing you must prepare for exit possibilities" and will share their experience as legal advisors to many companies and give you their best advice.
- Finally, Katapult's Investment Director Jørn Haanæs will present the Katapult Climate Fund and how the WIN Network can be one of the investors in their Fund by pooling together 1M NOK.
There are only 30 seats available for WIN Network members and for those wanting to meet physically. The seats are reserved on a first-come-first-serve basis. All others are welcome to join the event online.
- Normal ticket699 krVAT included699 krVAT included00 kr
- Startup ticket450 krVAT included450 krVAT included00 kr
- WIN Network Member350 krVAT included350 krVAT included00 kr
- Online0 kr0 kr00 kr
- VIP450 krVAT included+11.25 kr Service fee450 krVAT included+11.25 kr Service fee00 kr